- In November 2022, the number of persons receiving a monthly salary increased by 1.4% compared to the corresponding period of 2021 and by 5.4% compared to the corresponding period of 2020.
- Overall, in Q4 of 2022, the BAG Employment Barometer amounted to 29.1 points, which is 1 point more than in Q3. In Q4 of the 2022 year, the Employment Barometer was positive for all sectors.
- Overall, in Q4 of 2022, according to the BAG Index Survey 35% of surveyed companies increased their number of employees, 7% recorded a decrease, and 58% reported no change.
- In 2022, from June to November, the total number of vacancies published on jobs.ge amounted to 43,323, which was 27.7% higher compared to the corresponding period of 2021 and 154.3% higher compared to the corresponding period of 2020.
- In 2022, from June to November, a total of 12,702 vacancies were published in the field of sales/procurement, which was 48% higher than the corresponding period of 2021 and 162% higher compared to the corresponding period of 2020.
- According to the Beveridge Curve, labor market efficiency decreased in the post-pandemic period (Q3 2022), compared to the pre-pandemic period (Q4 2019). The latter trend could be attributed to different factors, including labor force migration, the flow of personnel to adjacent sectors, and increased wage expectations of job-seekers (i.e., the minimum wage that candidates are prepared to work for).