Mendez England & Associates;
The main objective of the project is to conduct an institutional performance assessment of Enterprise Georgia, to assist it in articulating its organizational goals, supporting it to establish a system through which it can measure actual performance against targets related to organizational goals, and to enable it to perform its core functions better.
More specifically, PMCG, as part of a consortium led by Mendez England & Associates (ME&A) under the USAID Georgia Human and Institutional Capacity Development (HICD) 2020 Activity, will undertake the following activities:
- Assess the external and internal environments within which Enterprise Georgia delivers its mandate;
- Assess whether Enterprise Georgia’s policies and procedures incorporate the principle of gender equality and provide equal opportunities to male and female employees, as well as to customers;
- Evaluate organizational performance planning and management systems;
- Analyze management structure and reporting systems;
- Assess finance and resource management systems;
- Evaluate information systems, including established IT solutions and platforms;
- Analyze performance monitoring and evaluation systems, management information systems or equivalent systems used by Enterprise Georgia to track results and identify shortcomings;
- Evaluate human resource management, including recruitment, succession planning, staff retention, capacity development, performance appraisal and management;
- Assess internal and external communications;
- Detect any gaps in the performance of Enterprise Georgia’s structural units and define critical points to be monitored;
- Develop detailed performance improvement recommendations; and
- Develop performance indicators enabling Enterprise Georgia to measure the performance of its structural units on an ongoing basis in relation to its organizational goals.
Follow the links below for related projects: