Guest Speaker: Ms. Margaret Mari Novak, CPT
Venue: Management Academy,
19 Ushangi Chkheidze str., Tbilisi, Georgia
Date: Wednesday, 23 May 2012
Start time: 11:00
End time: 13:00
Format: Topic discussions, followed by questions and answers
Topics for discussion:
- What is Performance Assessment?
- All work efforts focused on organizational results;
- Plan strategically and avoid the 90% pitfalls;
- Get work processes working and linkages between functions aligned;
- Is your culture (how you do things) working in the new (competitive, automated) market?
- Is your organization designed for service?
- Improving Profitability, Increasing Revenues and Lowering Costs;
- Streamlining (Work) Processes;
- Move away from focus on “stand alone” functions and put attention to cross-departmental work processes — how anything gets done more efficiently across departments;
- Difference between, and use of, “strategic” and “operational” – planning;
- Decision making, how it works;
- “6 boxes” — the 6 elements required to manage people effectively.