Tetra Tech ARD;
The main objective of this project is to support the Ministry of Regional Development and Infrastructure of Georgia (MRDI) in developing relevant research methods with a particular focus on data gathering, polling and surveying.
In pursuit of its goals, PMCG, as part of a consortium led by Tetra Tech ARD, under the USAID-funded Good Governance Initiative (GGI), will undertake the following activities:
- Develop training materials on research methodology, including presentation, agenda as well as possible Q&As for the training;
- Conduct three-day training on research methods for selected civil servants of MRDI on:
– Research tools and reporting principles;
– Practical examples to prepare research documents including the formulation of research objectives;
– Applying quantitative and qualitative analysis methods, and data compilation tools through information and
communication technologies (ICT);
– Basic principles of cost-benefit analysis as an effective decision support framework; and
– Data gathering, polling, surveying and sampling methods, and other popular tools.
- Conduct a follow-up workshop to check the progress made by trainees and respond appropriately to the issues identified by participants in the course of their experience.
Follow the links below for related projects: