Tetra Tech ARD;
The main objective of this project is to support the Office of the Public Defender of Georgia (PDO) to streamline and enhance internal business processes to respond more effectively to the allegations of citizens of Georgia of Freedom of Information (FoI) request violations by public institutions.
PMCG, as part of a consortium led by Tetra Tech ARD, under the USAID-funded Good Governance Initiative (GGI), undertakes the following activities:
- Reviewing and analyzing internal procedures/business processes of the PDO to analyze and respond to citizens’ allegations of FoI request violations by government agencies and developing a draft analytical report and recommendations taking into account best international practices and experiences;
- Preparing and presenting a PowerPoint presentation of the draft situational analysis report and recommendations;
- Finalizing situational analysis report with recommendations;
- Developing a draft methodology to improve business processes at the PDO to respond more effectively to the allegations made by citizens of FOI request violations;
- Preparing and presenting a PowerPoint presentation on the draft methodology to the GGI and the PDO; and
- Finalizing the methodology.