Municipal Development Fund of Georgia;
European Investment Bank (EIB);
PMCG in consortium with Temelsu works under the European Investment Bank project (EIB), which aims to supervise construction and rehabilitation works in 18 towns in Georgia – Tsnori, Telavi-Kurdgelauri, Akhmeta, Lagodekhi, Sagarejo, Dusheti, Tkibuli, Zestaponi and nine contracts under defect nodificaion period (DNP), in the following towns: Senaki, Abasha, Khobi, Ozurgeti, Terjola, Likani-Tsagveri, Signagi, Bolnisi, Kareli.
The project is concerned with the implementation of much-needed and mainly small-scale investment schemes (e.g. leakage detection, metering, rehabilitation of the water distribution network, energy efficiency, sewerage system rehabilitation) throughout Georgia that will support the on-going consolidation of water service provision.
In order to ensure effective implementation of the project, project team conducts following activities:
- Review and comment on bidding documentation and proposed designs prior to launching tenders and to present written conclusions in the inception report regarding any necessary design changes or design aspects, which may pose implementation problems or unintended results during works
- Pre-construction planning with regard to supervision logistics and in particular in the preparation of a quality assurance plan and a project supervision manual for the 18 works contracts
- Supervision during the mobilization phase and any designs phases within the works contracts
- Supervision during the construction phases of the 18 works contracts
- Supervision during the defects notification phases of the 18 works contracts
Follow the links below for related projects:
Business Plan for Lukhuni II Hydro Power Plant Development Project
Management Improvement Program with United Water Supply Company of Georgia