Georgian Farmers’ Association (GFA);
The objective of the project is to increase the GFA’s capacities, membership base, financial sustainability, and independence.
PMC Research is developing a costing system for the GFA’s paid services and payment schemes. Moreover, PMC Research is conducting a service provision capacity assessment of the Association to assist with its internal capacity-building activities.
Specifically, within the project, our team will conduct the following:
- Assessment of the service provision capacity of the GFA – self-assessment and stakeholder analysis;
- Analysis of the supply and market prices of services similar to those provided by the GFA;
- Survey of the GFA’s beneficiaries to analyze the demand for its services;
- Develop a costing system for the GFA’s paid services;
- Develop payment schemes; and
- Train the GFA’s staff on topics related to service provision costing and payment schemes.