Strengthening Capacity of Georgian Farmers’ Association (GFA)
Georgian Farmers’ Association (GFA)
Origin Of Funding
The objective of the project is to increase the GFA’s capacities, membership base, financial sustainability, and independence.
PMC Research is developing a costing system for the GFA’s paid services and payment schemes. Moreover, PMC Research is conducting a service provision capacity assessment of the Association to assist with its internal capacity-building activities.
Specifically, within the project, our team will conduct the following:
- Assessment of the service provision capacity of the GFA – self-assessment and stakeholder analysis;
- Analysis of the supply and market prices of services similar to those provided by the GFA;
- Survey of the GFA’s beneficiaries to analyze the demand for its services;
- Develop a costing system for the GFA’s paid services;
- Develop payment schemes; and
- Train the GFA’s staff on topics related to service provision costing and payment schemes.