Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan;
The World Bank;
PMCG, together with Linpico, a French development and consulting company, will support the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan in the integration of HR and payroll software automation. The assignment will be implemented under the public management modernization project (PFMMP), financed by World Bank.
The objective of the assignment is to carry out a functional review of the HR management and payroll accounting system, preparation of a conceptual plan on process improvement and preparation of documents for implementation of an automated payroll accounting system, integrated with the HR management system, which should support accurate and relevant information on personnel in the public sector and bring uniformity in HR record keeping and payroll management in public service organizations.
Consultants of Linpico SARL and PMCG will provide the following services:
Task 1: Analysis of the existing systems and payroll payment processes
- Analyze the existing HR management and payroll accounting processes in the Republic of Tajikistan (GoRT), including government, republican and local budget organizations emphasizing the following aspects: Existing legal and institutional measures on payroll system and HR management, Resources – people and systems, Business processes, Systems and documentation.
- Develop conceptual strategy on payroll accounting system reform, integrated with HR management system, which should maintain accurate and relevant information on personnel in the public sector and bring uniformity to HR and payroll management in civil service organizations.
Task 2: Conceptual drawing up of plan
- Draw up a plan on payroll accounting and HR management structure improvement on the basis of analyzing the existing HR management and payroll accounting processes in the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan (GoRT);
- Develop a detailed conceptual plan on processes and procedures development, which cover HR management and payroll accounting records, organizational structure, roles and responsibilities, educational responsibilities/skills and human resourcing.
Task 3: Preparation of documents for implementation phase
On the basis of the above-mentioned documents and the existing situation analysis, strategy and detailed conceptual plan, the project team will prepare:
- A document of preparatory actions.
- A general plan of technical assistance and implementation costs;
- Functional requirements and specifications the HR management and payroll accounting informational system;
- Technical requirements and specifications for development of necessary software solutions; review of technical opportunities of the existing information and communication technology platform (ICT) for the use of new/updated software and, if needed, development of technical specifications for additional equipment (servers) at the central level;
- Procurement packages, which should include consulting support, functional and technical requirements and specifications, as well as new equipment specifications, for development of the software and procurement of communications and equipment, Implementation time-schedule, Necessary documents for procurement.