Mid-term Evaluation of the Keda Local Action Group (LAG) and LEADER Process in Keda Municipality
Origin Of Funding
The main objective of the project is to conduct a mid-term evaluation of the Keda local action group (LAG) and the LEADER process in Keda municipality.
The Keda LAG was established as part of the project “Optimizing the Potential of Local Assets for Rural Development of Keda Municipality,” which is being implemented by CENN under the European Union’s Neighborhood Programme for Agriculture and Rural Development (ENPARD II).
In the process, PMCG will carry out the following activities:
- Elaborate the evaluation matrix using evaluation questions (EQs), judgement criteria, indicators and sources of information;
- Carry out in-depth document analysis, focusing on the EQs;
- Identify information gaps that will have to be filled and the hypotheses to be tested;
- Conduct interviews and focus groups with key stakeholders;
- Collate the secondary data and, based on these, finalize the answers to the EQs;
- Formulate the overall assessment, conclusions and recommendations;
- Conduct a presentation session to bring the evaluation’s key findings to the knowledge of the Georgian partners and donors.