Chventan Ltd. is a trading company which has been operating on the Georgian market since 2014. The main business area of the company is purchasing fruits and vegetables in different regions of Georgia, transporting products to Tbilisi, processing, packaging and wholesaling. The company intends to expand, aiming to increase the number of clients it serves.
For the next 3-5 years the owner of the company plans to open up to eight new specialized retail shops and a new warehouse in Tbilisi, as well as up to six fruit and vegetable collection centers all over Georgia. The company also aims to expand its distribution. These planned changes will increase the company’s turnover and the number of people it employs.
Chventan Ltd. needs a properly structured management system to work efficiently on the market. PMCG will provide the company with advisory support/coaching in organizational structure development, operations manual writing, job description provision and financial planning.
PMCG’s team of experts will perform the following tasks:
1. Revision of documents including diagnostics and planning, revision of the existing business plan or other relevant documents, assessment of current business conditions, local/international trends, calculation of key ratios, analysis of trends, SWOT analysis and verification of growth potential
2. Preparation of a work plan based on a business diagnostics scorecard
3. Implementation of ongoing advisory support and coaching, broken down as follows:
- Development of organizational structure including suggestion and flowcharting of new institutional set–up, specification and discussion of all structural units, identification of linkages between departments if needed, design of reporting schemes
- Preparation of job descriptions for all key staff including position details, job duties , performance standards
- Assisting the client to develop a comprehensive operational manual outlining all core as well as support functions, including those implemented through inter-departmental efforts
- Providing necessary guidance or advice to the Financial Manager or other key staff members of the company to minimize the risks of error in the business expansion related financial calculations which will be accomplished by the client itself
4. Provision of a final report
Follow the links below for more detailed information:
Performance Solutions Package for Georgian State Electrosystem (GSE)
Organizational Development and Training for Policy Analysis, Strategic Planning and Coordination Department at the Government of Georgia
Improve Institutional Performance of State Registration Service of Kyrgyz Republic
Assistance to the Human Resources Department of the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia