Kyrgyzstan’s State Regional Service;
PMCG, in the framework of Good Governance and Public Administration Strengthening (GGPAS) program funded by USAID, will assist Kyrgyzstan’s State Regional Service (SRS) to implement functional optimization of the SRS central apparatus and develop job descriptions (JDs) for SRS central apparatus staff.
PMCG is working on improving SRS institutional performance through optimizing business processes, strengthening the HRM system and capacity building in HRM for the central apparatus. In particular, PMCG will develop JDs, an HRM manual and will conduct trainings on developing positions, individual JDs and performance appraisal system.
PMCG will implement the following tasks:
- Develop a methodological guideline for each structural unit of the central apparatus in accordance with the newly revised/developed provisions;
- Develop a job description;
- Conduct a one-day session for SRS senior managers and staff to provide the final feedback on the work process (work environment) analysis, positions and individual JDs;
- Provide two one-day trainings on methodology of work process analysis, as well as developing positions and individual JDs;
- Develop an HRM manual focused on methodology of work process analysis, development of JDs and performance appraisal process.
The Good Governance and Public Administration Strengthening (GGPAS) program, funded by USAID, is supporting the Kyrgyz Republic’s efforts to promote a more stable and secure democracy, while improving governance and public administration in key government institutions. It demonstrates the capacity and the political will to implement high-impact short-term projects that improve the institutional capacity of public and private sector institutions to provide services to citizens in a transparent and accountable way, and encourage regional integration (across the country) through improved equitability of services and resources.