PMCG supported Rusmetali, one of the biggest Ferro-alloys manufacturing companies in Georgia, to obtain the ISO 9001:2008 certificate. The consulting service aimed to help the company to strengthen its position with current clients, as well as with potential clients and receive international recognition. The ISO certificate has improved the company’s operational processes, and from a long-term perspective the organization will make optimal use of financial resources and constantly deliver a high quality product.
PMCG’s provided the following services:
- Consultation over the existing situation and the zero audit according to the quality management system ISO 9001:2008;
- Prepared the working group in the company for implementing the quality management system;
- Identification of the processes (general, supporting and management processes) and their interrelation in the company;
- Description of the processes, preparing necessary documentations and providing the consultations for introduction of the existing processes in the company;
- Preparation of the Company Manual and supplementary documents in accordance with the ISO 9001:2008;
- Consultations for integration of the prepared documents and introduction of the quality Management system within the company;
- Preparation and training of the internal audits;
- Implementing the internal audit of the company;
- Supporting and consulting the company for obtaining the ISO 9001:2008;
- Organizing the certification audit.