Tetra Tech ARD;
The main objectives of this project are to improve the business process management skills of the internal auditors of the Ministry of Regional Development and Infrastructure (MRDI), the Ministry of Internally Displaced Person, Labor, Health and Social Affairs (MoIDPLHSA), the Social Service Agency (SSA), and Batumi municipality and to allow them to help their organizations to achieve targeted use of resources and reach optimal capacity level.
In order to attain its goals, PMCG, as part of a consortium led by Tetra Tech ARD, under the USAID-funded Good Governance Initiative (GGI), will undertake the following activities:
- Develop a training module and materials including a training agenda and training evaluation forms;
- Conduct training in business process management for internal auditors in the MRDI, with the MoIDPLHSA, the SSA, and Batumi municipality’s auditors;
- Review practical cases from public and private sectors in the training module, covering the following components: background information; process identification; process description overview; identification of process owners; meeting with process owners; discussion topics process profile worksheet; meeting with unit/department owners; workflow surveys; data gathering; and key findings;
- Develop a brief report, describing the overall results of trainings, any achievements recorded and challenges faced in implementing the training, pre/post evaluation results;
- Elaborate recommendations for the design of similar training activities in the future.
As a result of these activities, the involved organizations will create a more comprehensive mechanism for problem identification, establish a deeper understanding of the work system and generally make their auditing efforts more efficient.
Follow the links below for related projects: