PMCG’s consultants have successfully completed all three phases of the Advanced International Training Program in the Field of Quality Infrastructure for Food Safety arranged under the auspices and sponsorship of the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency. Two experts, Ekaterine Burkadze and Beka Biashvili attended the specialized trainings in Sweden and Macedonia to upgrade their qualification levels. The Swedish Board for Accreditation and Conformity Assessment (SWEDAC) is a Swedish public authority; its main duty is to be the national accreditation body. SWEDAC is also a regulatory and surveillance authority.
PMCG’s consultants upgraded their qualification in the following areas:
- New concepts and requirements covering food safety, International trade and Agricultural products;
- EU Food Safety Systems;
- HACCP training;
- Food Labeling;
- Accreditation, Methodology and Procedures.
PMCG (www.pmcg.ge; [email protected]):
- Management Consulting leader on Georgian market;
- More than 50 successfully implemented projects;
- Experts with more than 10 years’ experience;
- Partnership with the world leading organizations;
- Successful implementation of regional projects.