PMCG started implementing the “Needs Assessment and Mid-Term Strategy Development” project for the Chamber of Control of Georgia.
Start Date: March 2009
End Date: May 2009
Client: Chamber of Commerce of Georgia
PMCG started implementing the “Needs Assessment and Mid-Term Strategy Development” project for the Chamber of Control of Georgia. The project goal is to define mid-term development strategy and develop a reform action plan for a three-year period. Project components include: internal structural and process analysis to diagnose gaps and areas to improve, impact of reforms and interventions carried out, available resource and best practice analysis, and strategic goal and objectives’ definition.
By the end of the project, PMCG will deliver the following documents:
- Report on the current situation existing in the Chamber of Control of Georgia
- Best practice analysis report
- Matrix of the projects implementing / implemented in the Chamber of Control of Georgia and funded by the international donors
- Donors’ proposed intervention matrix
- Mid-term strategic development plan
- Organization of Donors’ conference