PMCG hosted Kyrgyz business delegation in Georgia
PMCG hosted a Kyrgyz business delegation in Georgia consisting of representatives of business associations and former government officials.
During the visit, the delegation met with heads of business associations, businessmen, visited several public institutions and got familiar with the services of different state agencies.
The Kyrgyz delegation had meetings with representatives of GSMEA and ICC Georgia as well.
The following important meetings were arranged during the visit:
1. Revenue Service – Customs Economic Zone;
2. Service Agency of Ministry of internal Affairs of Georgia (Rustavi);
3. Public Service Hall (Rustavi);
4. Public Registry;
5. Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development;
6. Batumi Investment Agency of the Ministry of Finance and Economy of Adjara;
7. Department of Tourism & Resorts of Adjara.
These introductory productive meetings will pave the way for future cooperation.
PMCG is the independent management consulting company- established in 2007. We have already successfully implemented more than 50 projects in the business sector, as well as in the public sector consulting. (www.pmcg-i.com; [email protected]).