The consortium led by Policy and Management Consulting Group (PMCG) has been awarded an Indefinite Quantity Subcontract for technical assistance services related to assessing and improving the capacity and performance of Georgian institutions under the USAID funded Human and Institutional Capacity Development (HICD) PLUS Program.
The consortium members are:
• Integrated Management Group (IMG) – HR Management;
• Onyx Consulting – Management and HR Information Systems;
• GEPRA – Communication Strategy, PR and Marketing;
• Management Academy – Capacity development, trainings;
• GeoWel Research – Research.
The purpose of the USAID Human and Institutional Capacity Development (HICD) PLUS project is to complement the implementation of USAID/Georgia’s assistance efforts in democracy and governance, economic growth, energy and environment, and the health and education sectors through the development of individual skills and institutional capacity of select public entities, civil society organizations (CSOs), and other private organizations that play a strategic role in the implementation of the Government of Georgia’s (GOG) reform program and the mission’s development objectives.