On 6 August, 2008 the board of the French Business Council- Georgia approved PMCG’s membership in their organization. The FBC- Georgia has been setup to foster business relationship between France and Georgia.
Goals and objectives of the FBC- Georgia are:
- To constitute a platform of communications between the two countries
- To promote trade, commercial partnerships and French investments
- To collect and provide economic/financial information, statistics and guidance
- To act as business consultant or advisor for French investors
- To organize, promote, sponsor commercial events in France and Georgia
- To liaise with other organizations ICC, EUGBC, MEDEF, CCE, CCIs
The president of The FBC- Georgia is Mr. Gilbert Hie – CEO of Bank Republic, Societe Generale Group.
The FBC– Georgia’s founders are Bank Republic JSC, Sen Michel LTD, GWS LTD, Castel Sakartvelo LTD, GG &MW (Borjomi) LLC, Georgian Properties LLC, Agritechnics Holding LLC, Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Meurthe et Moselle (France).