PMCG, a leading management consulting company on the Georgian market, completed implementation of the Food Safety System – HACCP in “Agara Sugar Company”, Ltd, the only sugar processing enterprise in Georgia.
PMCG’s certified auditor-consultants implemented the following procedures in “Agara Sugar Company”, Ltd:
• Provided consultations on food safety systems (HACCP);
• Conducted trainings for staff and prepared Food Safety Group;
• Implemented Food Safety Systems.
“Agara Sugar Company”, Ltd, was established in 2010, but the factory has been operating since 1932. There are more than 500 employees in the factory and the company is the only sugar processing enterprise in Georgia. Currently company is producing white sugar according to international standards as it has obtained ISO 9001:2000 – international quality management standard.
PMCG (www.pmcg.ge; [email protected]):
- Management Consulting leader on Georgian market;
- More than 50 successfully implemented projects;
- Experts with more than 10 years’ experience;
- Partnership with the world leading organizations;
- • Successful implementation of regional projects.