According to the contract, PMCG will prepare budget management system explanatory documentations for the Ministry of Defense of Georgia.
Start Date: July 2008
End Date: August 2008
Client: Ministry of Defense of Georgia
Description of the Project:
UGT is implementing a significant project to modernize ICT infrastructure for the whole system of the Ministry of Defence and they have contracted PMCG to prepare a budget management system explanatory documentation for the Ministry of Defense of Georgia. This covers the following activities:
- Defining existing budgetary procedures and setting additional requirements for a desirable system in the Ministry of Defense of Georgia;
- Rechecking the existing processes and desirable future processes relevant to the legislation and, if needed, to offer the recommendatory amendments to the Ministry of Defense of Georgia;
- Presenting information obtained in the form of documentations which will have the following subtitles:
- The goal of the document;
- Description of the working activities to create documentations;
- General description of budget management system;
- Organizational structure of the Ministry of Defense of Georgia involved in the budgeting system;
- Existing business processes (presented in graphical and textual forms, describing for each unit of the Ministry of Defense of Georgia);
- The desirable future business processes for the Ministry of Defense of Georgia (presented in graphical and textual forms).