PMCG and BUREAU VERITAS, a world leading Quality Management and Food Safety Company, signed the cooperation agreement.
According to the agreement, PMCG and BUREAU VERITAS will collaborate together on the Georgian market. They will implement Quality Management Standards and Food Safety Systems in companies operating in Georgia.
Cooperation with BUREAU VERITAS presents Georgian companies with the following possibilities:
- High quality service during the implementation of ISO standards and increase their competitiveness;
- Wide choice of services (Quality Management, Health, Safety, Environment);
- The Lowest Prices.
BUREAU VERITAS – Since 1828:
- World leader in conformity assessment and certification services.
- 400 000 clients worldwide ;
- 48 000 experienced employee;
- 930 offices;
- 330 internationally recognized laboratories;
- Representatives in 140 countries;
- 2010 revenue: 2.9 € billion.
PMCG (www.pmcg.ge; [email protected]):
- Management Consulting leader on Georgian market;
- More than 50 successfully implemented projects;
- More than 100 high qualified experts;
- Experts with more than 10 years’ experience;
- Partnership with the world leading organizations;
- Partnership with the leading foreign investors;
- Successful implementation of regional projects.