Project Officer (Ukrainian)
Project Officer (Ukrainian)
April 15, 2023
PMCG is looking for a Ukrainian (Expat) for the position of Project Officer. The job will be hybrid based in Tbilisi, but mainly working on projects in Ukraine, under the direct supervision of the Project Manager. Project Officer will be responsible for the overall administration support of projects in various sectors and will also actively contribute to the preparation of project proposals;
- support the team in coordinating, administrating, and managing projects
- Daily communication with clients and partners
- project progress monitoring and administering of the reports
- Support the project management team in the translation of the reports and other documents
- Maintenance and update of project information and data in the MIS System
- Provide other required administrative and/or any other tasks related to the project or may be advised by the Supervisor.
Project proposal preparation:
- Support the team in project proposal preparations
- Analyze tender requirements
- Collect the information from partners and other stakeholders
- Recruit the project team members, search, identify, evaluate, communicate, hire, and contract
- Prepare written inputs and background documents.
Required skills and Experience
- At least Bachelor’s degree preferably in social science, political science, business or economics, public administration or other related disciplines
- At least 2 years of relevant, proven working experience within the public or private sector
- Experience working in Project Development or with development programs, its mandates, policies and procedures are an advantage
- Fluency in both oral and written English
- Leadership qualities, high sense of responsibility
- Decision making, Problem-solving, and resilience skills
- Critical and analytical skills
- Ability to adapt or use ideas in an innovative or unexpected way
- Ability to handle and interpret data
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and networking skills.
- Promotes the vision and strategic goals of PMCG
- Demonstrates general integrity and high ethical standards
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability.
To apply please send your Resume to the following email address: [email protected] and indicate the title “UA 03/23” in the email subject line.
PMCG is committed to achieving workforce diversity and is opposed to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Equality is fully incorporated in all PMCG’s work as a universal human right.
The processing of personal data will be carried out by PMCG, which operates by international data protection standards. The purpose of the processing of personal data is to determine the candidate’s compliance with the requirements of the existing/future vacancy to make an employment decision and be kept for a period not exceeding 10 years. The candidate is entitled to receive information about the processed personal data about him/her, which he/she provided to the PMCG, and to request correction and updating of the information; Add, block, delete, and/or destroy; For this, please contact us by e-mail: [email protected].