PMCG is offering Certification of Food Safety Systems- as part of the implementation of HACCP or ISO 22000 standards in your company.
According to the Law on Food Safety and Quality, any type of food processing company, including distributing companies, are obliged to implement Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points Systems (HACCP) in their enterprises.
- Our Certified Auditors/Consultants – accredited by International Certification Bodies- give us capacity to quickly implement HACCP System to a high standard;
- Cooperation with different International Certification Bodies gives us the ability to offer you a wide range of services at the lowest prices;
- We have 10 years of experience in implementation of HACCP system.
PMCG’s Auditor-Consultants have successfully implemented many projects in different sectors including with the following companies: “Agara Sugar Management”, Ltd. “Sante”, Ltd. “M Group”, Ltd. “Eniseli”, Ltd. “Food Service”, Ltd. “LGM”, Ltd. “Bio Redec”, Ltd. “Nut Company”, etc.
For those who are interested, our consultants will conduct a free of charge “Zero Level Audit” in your company (analyzing the current situation in the company according to the HACCP system), which will help you to define:
- Requirements for certification;
- What time will be needed for certification?
- What financial resources will require certification?
- Which certification body will be most desirable?
Every Friday from 4pm to 6pm our consultants will conduct free informational meetings about the HACCP system and its requirements. Along with the information provided, during this time you can also receive consultations free of charge.