Project Officers (2)
Project Officers (2)
April 15, 2023
The primary service area of the projects:
1. Infrastructure development and Environment(#IDO/04.22):
- Water supply and wastewater
- Solid waste management
- Hydro Power Plant Development; Dams, irrigation systems
- Urban Development, Transportation, and Spatial planning
- And other
2. Public Policy (#PPO/04.22):
- Economic Development and Policy Advising
- Governance, Institutional Development, and Capacity Building.
The Project Officers will work under the direct supervision of the Project Manager and will be responsible for the overall administration support of projects in various sectors. The Project Officer will also actively contribute to the preparation of the project proposals;
In project proposal preparation:
- Support the team in project proposal preparation
- Analyze tender requirements
- Collect the information from partners and other stakeholders
- Recruit the project team members, search, identify, evaluate, communicate, hire, and contract
- Prepare written inputs and background documents.
In Project Administration:
- support the team in coordinating, administrating, and managing projects
- Preparing Contractual information
- Organizing training, meetings, conference, etc. (Project Logistic activity)
- Preparing Project References
- Maintenance and update of project information and data in the MIS System
- Support the project management team in the translation of the reports and other documents
- Daily communication with clients and partners
- project progress monitoring and administering of the reports
- Provide other required administrative and/or any other tasks related to the project or may be advised by the Supervisor.
The Main Requirements
- Master’s Degree in any related field
- At least 1 year of relevant, proven working experience within the public or private sector
- Experience working in Project Development or with development programs, their mandates, policies, and procedures
- Excellent command of the English language (both written and spoken)
- Strong communication and networking skills; Ability to work with the team
- Critical, analytical thinking, and good writing skills both in Georgian and English.
To apply please send your Resume to the following email address: [email protected] and indicate the related subject title “IDO/04.22” or “PPO/04.22.”
PMCG is committed to achieving workforce diversity and is opposed to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Equality is fully incorporated in all PMCG’s work as a universal human right.
The processing of personal data will be carried out by PMCG, which operates by international data protection standards. The purpose of the processing of personal data is to determine the candidate’s compliance with the requirements of the existing/future vacancy to make an employment decision and be kept for a period not exceeding 10 years. The candidate is entitled to receive information about the processed personal data about him/her, which he/she provided to the PMCG, and to request correction and updating of the information; Add, block, delete, and/or destroy; For this, please contact us by e-mail: [email protected].