Deputy Chief of Party-Georgia (Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan)
Chief of Party
May 15, 2023
Period of Performance: 3 Years
Policy and Management Consulting Group (PMCG) is looking for a Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) for an anticipated USAID South Caucasus Regional Tourism Program. The purpose of the USAID/Caucasus Regional Tourism Program is to build durable regional cooperation among Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Georgia, based on market drivers and shared economic interests in the tourism sector, thereby contributing to cohesion and peace in the South Caucasus.In order to achieve its purpose, this program is expected to address two objectives: 1) Consistent engagement among a broad range of tourism-related stakeholders in the South Caucasus fostered; 2) Tangible economic benefits realized from regional tourism development initiatives.
The DCoP will support the Chief of Party (CoP) in running the field office efficiently, providing daily management of the program and oversight of staff.
- Provide overall strategic, technical, and programmatic leadership in collaboration with the CoP
- Ensure compliance with the contract, FARs and AIDARs and local laws
- Manage the recruitment processes, oversee resource allocation, the budget, and all project financial resources, and supervise local staff
- Produce effective written reports and oral presentations on the program, including preparing periodic reports, updating on developmental challenges facing the program, and articulating the program`s success in meeting deliverables
- Communication and negotiation with the subcontractors
- Serve as the interim Chief of Party (COP) when the COP is not available
- Other duties as assigned.
- Advanced degree in a directly related field
- Experience in a senior project management role on donor-funded activities of similar scale and scope, ideally those funded by USAID
- Experience with USAID’s ADS procedures, financial management, program and operational cycle and reporting requirements preferred
- Experience managing Grants Under Contract (GuC) preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills, as well as the ability to foster professional relationships
- Excellent management, communication, and organization skills are essential
- Ability to multi-task and work to meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in written and spoke English is required
To apply please send your Resume to the following email address: [email protected] and indicate the title “DCOP RTP 04/23” in the email subject line.
PMCG is committed to achieving workforce diversity and is opposed to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Equality is fully incorporated in all PMCG’s work as a universal human right.
The processing of personal data will be carried out by PMCG, which operates by international data protection standards. The purpose of the processing of personal data is to determine the candidate’s compliance with the requirements of the existing/future vacancy to make an employment decision and be kept for a period not exceeding 10 years. The candidate is entitled to receive information about the processed personal data about him/her, which he/she provided to the PMCG, and to request correction and updating of the information; Add, block, delete, and/or destroy; For this, please contact us by e-mail: [email protected].