We are looking for high qualified Public Financial Management (PFM) professionals for inclusion into the Roster.
Please, note that only applicants who pass all screening procedures will be included into Experts Roster for the period of 3 years. Entry into the expert roster system does not necessarily mean that contract with PMCG is guaranteed. This will depend on forthcoming needs.
Required Professional experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in public sector planning, budgeting, treasury, debt and fiscal management, revenue and taxation, accounting, public procurement, and internal and external audit at the central or regional levels;
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in government institutions, international development organizations, international policy consulting companies or international development programs;
- Demonstrated experience delivering institutional strengthening assistance to governmental entities in public financial management;
- A strong understanding of the current PFM landscape in Georgia, including relating donor-funded programs;
- Experience and understanding of the delivery of international development and/or technical assistance programs;
- Proven experience working in government institutions, international development organizations, international policy consulting companies or international development programs;
- A solid understanding of economics and tax and customs policies and procedures;
- Experience in report and methodology writing.
In order to further discuss your interests and cooperation opportunities with PMCG, please contact via E-mail email@example.com and indicate “PFM Expert” in the subject line.
We will keep your CV in Roster and contact you in case of relevant project opportunity.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
We would also very much appreciate if you could complete our expert's database form by indicating areas of your expertize, background and preferences.